Not since John Kehoe released his groundbreaking book Mind Power 25 years ago has such a compelling vision been revealed to us.
In Quantum Warrior | The Future of the Mind, John Kehoe combines the most up-to-date scientific discoveries with mystical teachings from our major religions to create a vision of the quantum warrior and the possibilities of our future as a species. With great insight he reveals the extraordinary mysteries of consciousness and the universe.
Quantum warriorship is a path to becoming a complete and integrated human being, a journey into the wonder of self and the universe. It reveals a new way to achieve success, happiness and personal fulfillment. This book teaches us the methods for fully incorporating these visionary techniques into our daily lives. For anyone wanting to learn about the mysteries of life and the vastness of human potential, this is the book to read.
In these difficult times, as we struggle to understand today’s complex and challenging world, we look for answers to gain insight and clarity. Kehoe explains in his new book that there is a way of living that can transform everything. He describes:
- How to play the cosmic and monopoly game
- Aligning the four energetic parts of who we are: body, mind, subconscious and soul
- Unleashing our full capacity as human beings
- The quantum laws that make us powerful
- The mythology of the Quantum Warrior
- The seven practices of a Quantum Warrior
- Appling new quantum techniques for success and happiness
- Experiencing a more empowered way of living the life we are meant to live
- Awakening more deeply to who we truly are
- Conscious Evolution and how our personal growth assists in this process
For over three decades John Kehoe has earned worldwide recognition for his pioneering work in the field of mind power and consciousness. He is a profoundly inspiring speaker, author, philanthropist, and proponent of the amazing human potential. Kehoe’s books have become international publishing triumphs, topping bestseller lists around the world.