The Guide for Parents and Teachers
Anecdote-rich and filled with delightful illustrations, Mind Power for Children offers countless innovative and practical ways to inspire children to be the best they can be.
This enlightening book is brimming with insights, suggestions and stories drawn from the Mind Power for Children Program taught worldwide to children aged 3 – 12 years.
Written for parents, caregivers and teachers, this book offers practical advice on how to teach children valuable life skills at an early age, skills that will help them throughout their lives.
- Aid your Child in Making Friends and Staying Healthy
- Enhance your Child’s Self-Esteem
- Help your Child Overcome Difficulties
- Show your Child How to Eliminate Negative Thoughts
- Assist your Child in Obtaining Better Grades
- Give your Child the Key to Success